As fun as the days spent outdoors under the sun can be, they also expose you to hazardous ultraviolet (UV) rays that might trigger serious damage to your eyes.
Gear District's Polarized Unisex Shades are exceptionally comfy, trendy and provide you the defense required to prevent any damage and let's you delight in the sunny days with no concerns. How Do Polarized Lenses Work?
When light is shown off a surface area like water, snow, or glass, the light waves "polarize," which implies that they tend to orient themselves horizontally, producing harsh glare and triggering eye strain. Gear District's polarized lenses reduce the brightness of the glare without making the field of view dimmer.
Our sunglasses block all 3 varieties of ultraviolet radiation: UVA, UVB and UVC and protect the human eye 100% from hazardous impacts of sun rays.
The anti-fog coating prevents fogging of the lens in low temperatures.
Who should wear Polarized Glasses?
Anybody who works or rests in the sunshine will delight in a clearer view and eliminate glare. Delight in golf, baseball, football, tennis, skiing, cycling, running, fishing, volley ball, biking and motorbike riding, in addition to all outdoor sports activities with no discomfort.
Perfect for driving as well due to glare decrease and can also be used by people who suffer from oversensitivity to sun rays.
• Microfiber Cloth - Cleans without scratching the lens or frame
• Soft Pouch - Great for bring around in your bag
• Hard Case - Avoids any damage to the sunglasses, may also be connected to any knapsack or bag
• Sun visor clip - Keep your sunglasses close- by and safe in your car
• Floating string - Never lose your sunglasses on land or water, Gear District's floating string will keep you sunglasses afloat
ORDER YOUR POLARIZED SUNGLASSES NOW and Start Protecting Your Vision.