PRESENTING THE # 1 BESTSELLING HEALTHY COOKBOOK WITH OVER 100,000 COPIES OFFERED!< br/ > If you want to build a body you can be proud of without starving or depriving yourself of all the foods you actually like ... then you want to read this book.
< br/ > Exactly what if I told you that practically whatever publications and trainers "teach" you about dieting is wrong?
< br/ > Exactly what if you could build muscle and lose fat consuming" naughty "foods every week?
< br/ > Exactly what if you didn't have to suffer through low-carb dieting to obtain lean? In truth, what if you could eat all the carbs you wanted? In short, what if I told you that appropriate dieting-- whether you want to maximize weight loss or muscle growth-- is much simpler and more enjoyable than you've been led to believe?
Envision ... consuming delicious, filling meals every day ... never ever feeling starved or stuffed ... having great energy levels and workouts ... and enjoying your body respond precisely as you want, dropping fat or adding muscle each and every week.
And envision finally understanding how appropriate dieting truly works, never ever again succumbing to the BS, tricks, and gimmicks pushed by "masters" and other shysters.
< br/ > Well, I have great news. When you understand the best ways to diet correctly-- and this does not imply learning to eat boiled chicken and raw broccoli six times daily-- getting lean and muscular becomes simple, practical, and dare I say ... enjoyable.
And this book will show you the way. Here's a "sneak peek" of what you'll discover inside:
- 13 delicious and easy-to-make breakfast dishes, like "BLT" Eggs Benedict, Heuvos Rancheros, High-Protein Banana Oatcakes, Spice Caribbean Oatmeal with Yogurt Swirl, and more.
- 11 mouthwatering salads and dressings, like Spicy Santa Fe Taco Salad, Grilled Mediterranean Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette, Creamy Jalapeno-Cilantro Dressing, and more.
- 14" diet-friendly "snacks that you'll actually want to eat, like Blueberry-Coconut Pancake Batter Healthy smoothie, Maple-Walnut Protein Muffins, Peanut Butter Protein Swirl Brownies, and more.
- 16 succulent beef and pork dishes that make great lunches and suppers, like Beef Stroganoff, Beef Lo Mein, Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops, and more.
- 18 poultry dishes that you'll like again and again, like Curry Chicken, Mexican Meatloaf, Pollo Fajitas, and more.
- < br/ > 8 mouthwatering seafood dishes like Creamy Fettuccine with Scallops, Graham Cracker-Crusted Tilapia, Seared Cod with No-Cook Mustard-Caper Sauce, and more.
- 11 amazing side meals like Crispy Squash Fries, Sweet Potato Chips, Roasted Garlic Twice-Baked Potato, and more.
- 10 scrumptious desserts that can actually fit your macros, like Peach Cobbler, Maple-Raisin Bread Pudding, Triple Berry Crisp, and more.
< br/ > Basically, The Shredded Chef isn't really simply another "healthy cookbook."
It's 270 pages of practical dietary knowledge backed by over 115 clinical studies (all referenced, obviously!) and decades of anecdotal proof.
It's likewise going to offer you simple and handy cooking insights that will instantly update your cooking abilities.
So ... envision, simply 12 weeks from now, wooing your friends, family, and loved one with restaurant-quality meals that cost a fraction of the price ...
< br/ > ... and being constantly complimented on how you look and asked what the heck you're doing. Well, scroll up, buy this book now, and start your journey to your best body ever today. SPECIAL BONUS OFFERS FOR READERS
With this book you'll likewise get two complimentary eBooks (one for guys and one for ladies) that teach you the fundamentals of strength training and muscle building and offer you tried-and-true weightlifting programs that will alter your body in simply 8 weeks.
< br/ > You'll likewise get 10 meal plans (5 for guys and 5 for ladies) that show you the best ways to put versatile dieting principles into practice and make them work for you.
< br/ > < br/ > And finally, you'll get a spreadsheet that contains the calorie and macronutrient counts for all the dishes in the book.