For the previous 5 years, Steve Kamb has changed himself from wanna-be daydreamer into a real-life superhero and actually turned his life into a massive computer game: flying stunt aircrafts in New Zealand, betting in a tuxedo at the Gambling establishment de Monte-Carlo, as well as finding Nemo on the GreatBarrier Reef. To assist him achieve all these goals, he built a system that enabled him to complete pursuits, take on boss battles, make experience points, and literally level up his life.
If you have always imagined adventure and development but cannot seem to leave your hobbit-hole, Steve's book, Level Up Your Life, is for you. He will teach you exactly how to use your preferred computer game, books, and films as inspiration for adventure rather than an escape from the grind of everyday life. Hundreds of thousands of everyday Joes and Jills have joined Steve's Disobedience through his popular site, NerdFitness.com, and leveled up their lives-- slimming down, getting more powerful, and living much better.
In Level Up Your Life, you'll fulfill more than a lots of these members of The Disobedience: men and women, young and old, single and married, from all strolls of life who have created superhero variations of themselves to live adventurously and happily. Within this guide, you'll follow in their footsteps and learn exactly how to:
• Create your very own "Modify Ego" with real-life very powers
• Develop your very own Legendary Mission List, gotten into classifications and trouble levels
• Hack your performance practices to start making progress
• Train your body for any adventure
• Build in benefits and responsibility that will actually encourage you to succeed
• Travel the world freely (and cheaply)
• Recruit the right allies to your side and discover powerful mentors for guidance
Experience is out there, and the world requires more heroes. Will you observe the call?